High accuracy multi parameter water quality meter includes 8 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP, Ion concentration, Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, Resistivity and Dissolved Oxygen of the liquids.
• High accuracy portable multi parameter water quality meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer standards (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
ORP Mode: (ORP sensor is optional)
• Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt measurement modes provide accurate ORP readings.
Ion Mode: (Ion sensors is optional)
• 2 to 5 points calibration including the eight concentration calibration points can be selected.
• Automatically recognize ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
• Selectable multiple concentration units including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
• Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10, standard is K1 sensor, for low range K0.1 or high range K10 sensor is optional), normalization temperatures (20/25°C), TDS conversion factors, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
Dissolved Oxygen Mode:
• 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
• Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
• Manual temperature calibration corrects temperature deviation.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 15 parameters, including the calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, measurement units, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
1. pH•Range: -2.000~20.000pH•Accuracy: ±0.002pH•Resolution: 0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH•Calibration Points: 1 to 5 points, USA, NIST, DIN Standards•Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic
2. mV (Sensor Optional)
•Resolution: 0.1, 1mV
•Calibration Points: 1 point (Only for Relative mV mode)
•Calibration Range: ±200mV
3. Ion (Sensor Optional)
•Range: 0.001~19999ppm, mg/L, mol/L (Depending on range of ISE)
•Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S (Monovalent), ±1% F.S (Divalent)
•Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1
•Calibration Points: 2 to 5 points
•Calibration Solutions: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm, mol/L, mg/L
•Range: 0~20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm
•Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S
•Calibration Points: 1 to 5 points
•Calibration Solutions: 10µS/cm, 84µS/cm,1413µS/cm,12.88mS/cm,111.8mS/cm
•Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic
•Temperature Coefficient: 0.0~10.0%/°C
•Compensation Modes: Linear or Pure Water
•Cell Constant: K=0.1, 1, 10
•Normalization Temperature: 20 or 25°C
•Range: 0~10ppt (Max. 20ppt, depending on factor setting)
•Accuracy: ±1% F.S
•TDS Factor: 0.1~1.0 (Default 0.5)
•Range: 0~10ppt (Max. 80ppt)
•Accuracy: ±1% F.S
•Measurement Modes: Seawater or Practical Salinity
•Accuracy: ±1% F.S
•Resolution: 0.01, 0.1, 1
8. Dissolved Oxygen (DO)
•Range: 0.00~20.00mg/L (or ppm)
•Calibration Points: 1 or 2 points
•Temperature Compensation: 0~50°C, 32~122°F
•Pressure Correction: 60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg
•Salinity Correction: 0~50g/L
9. Saturation of Oxygen
•Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
•Accuracy: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
•Calibration Points: 1 point
•Calibration Range: Measured value ±10°C
•Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
•Stability Conditions: Low or High
•Calibration Due: 0 to 31 days
•Power Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)
•Reset Function: Yes
•Memory: Stores up to 500 data sets
•Output: USB Communication Interface
•Connector: BNC, 6-pin Mini Plug
•Power Requirements: 3 x 1.5V “AA” Batteries
•Battery Life: Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)
•Dimensions: 170(L)x 85(W) x 30(H)mm