UEE922 COATING THICKNESS GAUGE
Metal Shell, Magnetic induction (Fe) and
Eddy current (NFe).
Equip with 1 probe( Fe or NFe), PC
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
1. With high quality metal probes and shell
2. Large memory to save 4 types of materials and 1560 testing values
3. Software for PC connection and data transmission, analysis
4. Two measuring methods: continuous and single
5. Two working mode : direct and batch
6. Limit setting function
7. 3 ways for easy Calibration: by one specimen, two specimens or five specimens to finish calibration
8. Five statistics: Average, Maximum, Minimum, Testing times, Standard deviation
9. Standard delivery with 5 calibration specimens (48.5m, 99.8m, 249m, 513m, 1024m)
– Magnetic Induction (Fe) : Measuring the thickness of Non-magnetic coating on magnetic metal substrate, such as aluminum, chromium, copper, zinc, rubber, paint on the base of steel, iron, alloy and magnetic steel.
– Eddy current (NFe) : Measuring the thickness of Non-conductive coating on non-magnetic metal substrate, such as rubber, plastic, paint, oxide on the base of aluminum, copper, zinc, tin.